We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for cooking silver carp with garlic
- Silver carp carcass gutted 0.5 kilograms
- 10 cloves medium sized garlic
- Dried greens to taste
- Dried parsley to taste
- Salt to taste
- Chicken egg 1-2 pieces
- Wheat flour 2-3 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Main Ingredients: Carp, Garlic
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:Kitchen paper towels, Cutting board, Knife, Saucer, Garlic bowl, Medium bowl, Refrigerator, Cast-iron frying pan, Wooden spatula, Serving dish, Tablespoon, Bowl - 2 pieces, Fork or hand whisk
Cooking silver carp with garlic:
Step 1: prepare the fish.
To prepare this dish, you can use both fresh and frozen fish. So, we wash it well under running warm water and put it on a cutting board. Since we have already gutted silver carp, we just have to cut it across the carcass into portioned pieces - steaks. Then we wipe each piece dry from all sides with kitchen paper towels and spread in a medium bowl.
Step 2: prepare the garlic.
We put the garlic on a cutting board and lightly press it with the knife handle. After that, with ease, remove the husks from the cloves with your hands and grind them in the garlic. The processed garlic is transferred to a free saucer. Attention: if you don’t have a garlic to hand, don’t be upset, as the ingredient can be finely chopped with a knife on a cutting board.
Step 3: pickle the fish.
In a saucer with garlic, add dried dill and parsley, as well as a pinch of salt. Using a tablespoon, mix everything thoroughly until smooth. Immediately after this, with clean hands we rub every bit of silver carp on all sides with this garlic mixture. Attention: if the mixture remains, do not throw it away, but simply spread it on top of the fish. Set the dish aside for 2-3 hours. At the same time, if you are preparing a silver carp in the summer, then it is better to put it in a refrigerator to marinate, wrap the container with cling film or cover it with a lid. During this period of time, the fish absorbs the aroma of garlic and spices and gives an unforgettable aroma during the frying process.
Step 4: prepare the eggs.
Using a knife, break the shell of the eggs, and pour their contents into a deep bowl. Using a fork or a hand whisk, beat the component with the addition of a small amount of salt.
Step 5: prepare the silver carp with garlic.
Pour flour into a free bowl and leave it aside for now. Pour a small amount of vegetable oil into the pan and put the container on medium heat. When the oil warms up well, we start cooking our steaks. Dip each fish piece in turn, first in flour, and then in beaten eggs. Now put them on the bottom of the pan at a small distance from each other. As soon as the silver carp is covered with a golden crust on the underside, holding it with a wooden spatula, turn it over to the other side and continue to fry. And so on all sides. We transfer the finished steaks to a serving dish, and add vegetable oil to the pan, if necessary, heat it and start frying the next portion of fish. Everything, the dish is ready!
Step 6: serve the silver carp with garlic.
We are in a hurry to serve the fried silver carp with garlic to the dining table until it has cooled. As a side dish, mashed potatoes, boiled rice or even a fresh vegetable salad are ideal for such a dish. The dish turns out to be very tasty, and most importantly it doesn’t smell like fish, as its smell interrupts the garlic marinade with spices. In a word, you’ll lick your fingers!
- In addition to the spices indicated in the recipe, you can add other seasonings to your taste in the dish.
- Fish can be fried without batter, it just turns out with a bright fried crust and not so soft.
- If you want to cook silver carp with garlic for a holiday, then it is best to make a preparation in advance. To do this, cut the fish into steaks, wipe dry with kitchen paper towels, pack it in a food bag and put it in a freezer for storage. When the time comes, we take out fish pieces and set aside independently defrosting to room temperature. After that, we again wipe the silver carp with kitchen towels and we can begin to prepare it. Important: in no case do not defrost the ingredient with hot water or in the microwave, as this can change the taste of the fish.