Ingredients for the preparation of salad "Salmon under a fur coat"
- Smoked salmon 500 grams
- Onion 1 piece (small)
- Potatoes 3-4 pieces (medium)
- Beets 4-5 pieces (small)
- Carrots 3-4 pieces (medium)
- 4 eggs
- Mayonnaise 500 milliliters (thick and oily)
- Salt to taste
- Table vinegar to taste
- Purified water as needed
- Main Ingredients: Salmon, Potato, Onion, Carrot, Beetroot, Eggs
- Serving 10 Servings
- World Cuisine
Kitchen brush, Kitchen knife - 2-3 pieces, Cutting board - 2-3 pieces, Saucepan or cauldron - 3 pieces, Stewpan, Stove, Table fork, Table spoon, Colander, Skimmer, Paper kitchen towels, Grater, Bowl - 4 pieces , Plate - 2 pieces, Glass deep form (capacity 28 by 19 centimeters), Plastic food wrap, Refrigerator, Kitchen spatula
Salad preparation under a fur coat:
Step 1: prepare and cook vegetables.
First of all, with the help of a kitchen brush, we wash the potatoes, carrots and beets. We do this carefully so that there is no land left. Then we send each species to a separate saucepan or a small cauldron and pour purified water so that it is 7-8 centimeters higher than their level. We distribute the dishes with products on individual burners, turned on the medium heat, and begin to cook them. The time depends on the size of the vegetables, but it usually takes potatoes 20-25 minutes, carrot - 30-35 minutesbeets - from 40 minutes to 1 hour.
It is better to periodically check their readiness with a table fork.if her teeth enter the tubers smoothly, without pressure - they are ready! When the vegetables are boiled, using a slotted spoon, transfer them to a colander previously set in the sink, and leave them in this form until completely cooled.
Step 2: boil the eggs.
At the same time, we are preparing another important product. We put the eggs in a deep stewpan, fill with water and put on the next burner, which is turned on to the middle level. Then add there a couple of tablespoons of rock salt and 9% vinegar. After boiling, cook hard-boiled eggs 10-11 minutes. Then we transfer them to a bowl of ice water and completely cool.
Step 3: grind the salad products.
Next, remove the husks from the onion, rinse it, dry it, put it on a cutting board and chop it into small cubes with an approximate size of 5 to 7 millimeters.
The cooled eggs are peeled, washed, dried and chopped on a fine grater.
Then remove the peel from the boiled vegetables.
We also grind them on a grater, but this time on a large or medium.
We cut the skin from salmon, and we cut the meat into fibers or, using a sharp kitchen knife, finely chop it on a clean cutting board. We lay out the prepared ingredients in separate bowls, put mayonnaise, salt on the table and proceed to the next step.
Step 4: we form the Salmon under a fur coat salad.
We take a large flat dish or a deep form and put all the products in it in even layers, simultaneously lubricating each to taste with mayonnaise and sprinkling with salt. First comes the salmon.
Then onions, and then potatoes.
Further carrots and beets.
On top of the egg, they do not need to be greased with mayonnaise.
Now we tighten the dishes with plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator on 2-3 hoursso that the finished dish is infused and soaked. After the right time, with the help of a kitchen spatula, we divide the fragrant dishes into portions, arrange them on plates and serve to the table, previously decorating with any favorite greens.
Step 5: serve Salmon under a fur coat salad.
Salad Salmon under a fur coat is served chilled as an appetizer or main course, for example, for lunch. This dish does not need any additions, except that each serving can be decorated with sprigs of fresh dill, cilantro, parsley, basil leaves or green onion arrows. Enjoy delicious and delicious food!
Enjoy your meal!
- very often, mayonnaise is replaced with sour cream;
- Onions can be pickled if desired. To do this, cut it, put it in a small bowl, fill it with water mixed with 9% vinegar 1: 1 tablespoon, so that the liquid completely covers the vegetable, and leave it in this form for 15-20 minutes. After this, drain the water, dry the slices and put in an even layer on top of the salmon;
- sometimes eggs are divided into yolks and squirrels. Then individually grind them on a fine or medium grater. Then the squirrels are spread in a layer after the potato, and the formed salad is sprinkled over the formed lettuce on top;
- it is better to cook the beets under a covered lid, periodically adding another portion of cold water, so it will cook faster;
- You can not cook vegetables for salad, but bake until fully cooked in the oven or cook in a double boiler, so they will retain more vitamins.