Ingredients for Making Berry Soup
- Fresh or frozen berries 1 cup
- Natural yogurt without additives 1 cup
- Condensed milk with sugar 2-3 tablespoons
- Honey 1 teaspoon
- Freshly squeezed orange juice 2 tablespoons
- Fresh mint 1 sprig
- Main ingredients: Strawberry, Strawberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Yogurt
- Serving 1 serving
Blender, colander, tablespoon, bowl, whisk, serving dish.
Cooking berry soup:
Step 1: Prepare the berries.
If you use fresh berries for cooking, put them in a colander, rinse thoroughly, removing all twigs and leaves, then leave them on the weight for a while so that the glass is excess moisture.
Frozen berries can not be prepared in any way, they will fit for cooking directly in the form in which you took them out of the freezer.
Attention: leave some fresh berries aside to decorate the finished dish.
Step 2: Prepare Orange Juice
Squeeze orange juice into the bowl, add honey to it and mix well. Mix until the contents of the plate turn into a homogeneous mass.
Step 3: Prepare the berry soup.
Put prepared fresh or frozen berries in a blender, pour them with a mixture of orange juice and honey, add condensed milk, natural yogurt and a sprig of fresh mint. Beat the mass in a blender at maximum speed until it becomes homogeneous and airy. Once you have the right consistency, your berry soup will be ready. If you wish, you can leave it to cool by placing it in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes, but you can serve it to the table immediately after cooking.
Step 4: Serve the berry soup.Pour the berry soup you prepared into a portioned plate, decorate it with a couple of whole berries and a leaf of fresh mint, if you like, and start the meal. Believe me, you just swallow your tongue from such a yummy.
Enjoy your meal!
- If you use fresh berries, you can add a few pieces of ice to make the soup colder.
- It is best to use homemade yogurt to make this soup, and you can read how to cook it in this article.
- Garnish the finished soup with whipped cream or creamy ice cream, it will turn out very tasty.