Ingredients for Cooking Chicken Fillet in Cream with Cheese
- Fresh chicken fillet 1 kilogram
- Fat cream 240 milliliters
- Dijon mustard 1 teaspoon
- 3 cloves medium sized garlic
- Thyme fresh 3-4 sprigs
- Hard cheese 100 grams
- Refined vegetable oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Cheese, Cream
- Serving 8 servings
Cutting board, kitchen knife, teaspoon, frying pan, wooden spatula, tablespoon, oven, kitchen potholders, small bowl, garlic squeezer, saucer - 2 pieces, fine grater, plate, deep baking dish, serving dish, medium bowl, kitchen paper towels
Cooking chicken in cream with cheese:
Step 1: prepare the chicken fillet.
We wash the chicken fillet well under running warm water, wipe it with kitchen paper towels and put it on a cutting board. Using a knife, we clean the meat from veins, films, cartilage and fat. Now we cut each breast lengthwise into two halves, and after each piece on both sides we rub a small amount of salt and freshly ground black pepper. The prepared components are transferred to the middle bowl and set aside. Let the meat soak a little with spices.
Step 2: prepare the garlic.
We put the garlic on a chopping board and gently squeeze the edge of the knife. So we can quickly remove the husk. Next, rinse the cloves under running water and lay them back on a flat surface. In turn, grind each component with a garlic squeezer directly into a free saucer.
Step 3: prepare thyme.
Thyme sprigs are laid out on a cutting board and finely chopped with a knife. Pour the chopped greens into a clean saucer.
Step 4: prepare hard cheese.
Using a fine grater, grate hard cheese directly on the cutting board. After pouring the chips into a clean plate and briefly left alone.
Step 5: prepare a creamy dressing for the dish.
Pour fat cream into a small bowl, put Dijon mustard, and pour the chopped garlic, thyme and salt to taste with freshly ground black pepper. Using a tablespoon, mix everything thoroughly until smooth. Everything, refueling is ready!
Step 6: prepare the chicken fillet in cream with cheese.
Pour a little vegetable oil into the pan and put on medium heat. When the contents of the container are well heated, carefully spread the chicken fillet here. Fry the meat on both sides until a golden crust appears on the surface. Attention: if necessary, you can slightly increase the fire. At the end, turn off the burner, and transfer the components with a wooden spatula into a deep baking dish.
Now fill the chicken breasts with creamy dressing. Sprinkle with grated hard cheese on top.
Turn on the oven and heat it to temperature 180 degrees. Then on the middle tier we put a container with meat and cook everything for 20-25 minutes. During this time, the meat will become juicy, soaked in creamy dressing, and a beautiful ruddy golden crust will appear on top. Immediately after that, turn off the oven, and take out the form with the help of kitchen gloves and set aside. Let it cool slightly.
Step 7: Serve the chicken in cream with cheese.
Using a wooden spatula, gently transfer the still hot chicken fillet from a baking dish to a special plate and serve it to the dining table. The dish turns out to be elegant, delicious, juicy and satisfying, so it can easily be served with fresh vegetables, baked potatoes and various sauces to your taste.
- drinking cream with a fat content of at least 35%;
- any cheese of firm grades is suitable for such a dish. For example, Russian, Kostroma, Adygea, Radomer, Dutch, Edam and others to your taste;
- if you did not find fresh thyme, then use dried ground;
- you don’t need to fry the chicken too much, it will reach already in the oven. It is enough that it is covered on both sides with a golden crust. To do this, you can make maximum fire and monitor the process all the time;
- if you use frozen chicken fillet, then be sure to bring it to room temperature in advance. To do this, put the meat in a deep bowl and pour warm water. Let it stand for several hours. Attention: From time to time you can change the water to a new one. The main thing is that the liquid is not hot.