Ingredients for making a pie with sour cream in a slow cooker
- Sour cream 1 cup
- Chicken egg 3 pieces
- Wheat flour 1.5 cups per dough and 1 tablespoon for a bowl
- Sugar 1 cup
- Salt 1 pinch
- Cinnamon 1-2 pinches
- Baking soda 1 teaspoon
- Plum 6-7 pieces
- Apples 3-4 pieces
- Powdered sugar to taste and desire (for serving)
- Main ingredients Eggs, Plum, Apple, Butter, Sour Cream, Flour, Sugar
- Serving 8-10
- World Cuisine
A glass - 2 pieces (a capacity of 250 milliliters), a tablespoon, a teaspoon, a kitchen knife, a cutting board, paper kitchen towels, a deep plate - 2 pieces, a deep bowl, a mixer, a crock-pot with a double boiler, a sieve with a fine mesh, a kitchen towel , large flat dish or portioned plate.
Cooking a pie with sour cream in a slow cooker:
Step 1: prepare fruits and flour.
First, wash fresh fruits under trickles of cold running water, dry them with paper kitchen towels, take turns on a chopping board and continue the preparation. Using a sharp kitchen knife, we divide each fruit into 2 halves, remove the seeds with the plums and leave the whole pulp whole, and core the stems from the apples and cut them into slices or slices 1-1.5 centimeters thick.
Now, through a sieve with a fine mesh, we sift wheat flour, preferably of the highest grade, into a dry deep dish. This step is not avoided, due to it, this ingredient becomes more friable, dried and gets rid of any kind of litter!
Step 2: prepare the dough.
Then we drive the right amount of chicken eggs into a clean deep bowl, add a pinch of salt, sugar to them, put this dish under the mixer blades and beat the products at the highest speed until splendid, as well as a 2-2.5-fold increase in weight. The duration of the process depends only on the power of your equipment, but it usually takes 7-12 minutes, during which time the sugar crystals completely dissolve and the eggs acquire a viscous creamy structure. As soon as they reach the desired consistency, without stopping the mixer, put sour cream with baking soda and cinnamon in a bowl and shake everything again for about two minutes.
Then we begin to pour the sifted flour into the resulting mixture. We act gradually, adding spoon after spoon, while at a slow speed kneading a viscous dough without lumps.
Step 3: we form and bake a cake on sour cream in a slow cooker.
Then we grease the bottom, as well as the inside of the Teflon bowl of the multicooker with a piece of butter, and crush it with a tablespoon of wheat flour. We attach the Teflon utensils to the recess of the kitchen appliance, transfer the sour cream dough there and, in an artistic mess, put the sliced fruits, that is, apples and plums, onto it. After that, insert the plug of the smart machine into the outlet, cover it with a tight-fitting lid and set the mode Baking 40-50 minutes, but it’s better a little less than more, if you cook the dessert for longer, it turns out to be slightly overcooked from below.
When a clever technique informs you of the end of the work with a characteristic beeping or ringing sound, very carefully open the lid and check the readiness of the cake with a wooden skewer or match. Just insert the end of the stick into the flour product and get it. If there are wet lumps of dough on it, bake yummy in the same mode for another 5-10 minutes. Is the baking ready? Then everything is simple!
We give it the opportunity to cool slightly, lower the steamer basket from the multicooker onto the aromatic product and carefully, holding everything with a kitchen towel, turn the bowl upside down and then gently lift it.
The cake will remain on the basket, mix it onto a large flat dish, completely cool to room temperature, decorate with icing sugar if desired and offer the family a treat!
Step 4: serve the cake on sour cream in a slow cooker.
Pie with sour cream in a slow cooker is served in a warm or cold form as a dessert. Before serving, sprinkle with powdered sugar. Pour over honey or decorate with whipped cream, then divide into portions, distribute them on plates and put on the table with fresh, only brewed hot drinks, for example, tea, coffee, cappuccino, chocolate, cocoa or whatever you like. Cook with love and be happy!
Enjoy your meal!
- for the preparation of this dessert, it is better to use juicy sweet fruits and it is not necessary that they be apples with plums, you can take a banana, canned pineapple, orange slices, pear, peaches, apricots and much more;
- this dish was prepared in a multicooker of the "Redmond" trademark RMC-M90, with a bowl volume of 5 liters, with a capacity of 860 watts, but the quality of the cake does not depend on the manufacturer or model, the main thing is that your function should have a "Baking" function with heating of heating elements of 180 degrees Celsius;
- some housewives add a mixture of cinnamon, cardamom and cloves to sour cream dough or completely replace these spices with vanilla sugars;
- in your slow cooker is not a very reliable bowl and very often baking sticks to its bottom? Then it is better to cover it with a piece of baking paper, additionally treated with a thin layer of butter or vegetable oil, in this case, you do not need to crush anything with flour.