Ingredients for making rye pancakes without yeast
- Raw chicken egg 2 pieces
- Sugar 3 tablespoons
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Pasteurized whole milk 300 milliliters
- Premium wheat flour (sifted) 4 tablespoons
- Rye flour 3 tablespoons (with a slide)
- Baking soda 1 teaspoon (without slide)
- Vegetable oil 50 milliliters
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Milk, Flour, Sugar
- World Cuisine
Measuring cup, teaspoon, tablespoon, kitchen knife, deep bowl, mixer, stove, teflon frying pan, wide kitchen spatula, large flat dish, portioned plate.
Cooking rye pancakes without yeast:
Step 1: prepare the dough.
First of all, about one hour before the start of cooking pancakes, we spread all the necessary products on the countertop and give them the opportunity to warm up to room temperature. Then, in turn, beat each raw chicken egg with the back of a kitchen knife and send the yolks with proteins into a deep bowl. Pour the right amount of granulated sugar and salt there. We put the dishes with these products under the mixer blades, turn on the kitchen appliance at medium speed and begin to whip everything until creamy.
Then pour the pasteurized whole milk into the resulting mixture and shake everything again. After that, put baking soda in a bowl and pour two types of flour: sifted wheat and rye.
With a tablespoon, knead the dough of medium density without lumps. Next, pour vegetable oil into it, again loosen everything or beat at low speed until a homogeneous consistency and proceed to the next, almost final step.
Step 2: prepare rye pancakes without yeast.
We put on a medium heat a dry, preferably non-stick Teflon pan and give it the opportunity to become very hot. After about 2-3 minutes, pour a little less than one ladle of dough onto the bottom of the hot dishes. Slightly tilt the pan at an angle of 15% degrees and rotate it with a circular motion of the hand, making the semi-finished flour spread in an even circle with a thickness of 5-7 millimeters, and put it back on the stove.
Fry a pancake until the lower side is browned and the upper side becomes porous, that is, covered with small or medium bubbles. As soon as this happens, with the help of a wide kitchen spatula, turn the resulting product on the other side and brown it about one to two minutes. Then we move the pancake on a large flat dish and cook the rest in the same way until the dough ends. After that, you can start the tasting!
Step 3: serve rye pancakes without yeast.
Rye pancakes without yeast are served warm or at room temperature on a large flat dish or in portions on plates as a dessert. If desired, before serving, they are supplemented with your favorite cream, jam, jam, honey, melted chocolate, ice cream balls, condensed milk, berries, fruits or whatever you like. Savoring this yummy is pleasant along with hot or cold drinks, such as tea, coffee, milk, kefir, cocoa, yogurt and many others. Cook with pleasure and enjoy delicious as well as simple food!
Enjoy your meal!
- the amount of sugar is unprincipled, it can be increased or decreased to taste;
- very often vanilla sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, raisins, chopped nuts or dried fruits are added to this type of dough;
- an alternative to soda is a food baking powder for dough, and whole pasteurized milk is fresh cow, which should be boiled and cooled before use, although kefir with fermented baked milk is also suitable;
- if there is no Teflon pan, you use an ordinary cast-iron pan and the dough starts to pester, then grease the bottom of the hot dishes with a thin layer of vegetable oil, it should be enough once, after which the pancakes will not stick and tear.