Ingredients for making salad pickles and mushrooms
- Medium sized pickled cucumbers 3-4 pieces
- Mushrooms, or butter, or honey agarics pickled 100-150 grams
- Medium size potatoes 5-6 pieces
- 1 medium onion
- Fresh parsley 0.5-1 medium bunch
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Unrefined vegetable oil 4-6 tablespoons
- Main ingredients: Potato, Cucumber, Mushrooms
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Large bowl, cutting board, cooker, tablespoon, kitchen knife, fork, salad bowl or serving dish, plate - 5 pieces, medium pan with a lid, kitchen brush
Cooking salad pickles and mushrooms:
Step 1: prepare the potatoes.
Well, what kind of salad does without potatoes? One-two and miscalculated. So we will not be wise and add this vegetable to our dish. But first, thoroughly rinse the component under running warm water using a kitchen brush. So we will completely remove stagnant dirt and the remnants of the earth.
Then put the tubers in a medium saucepan, fill them completely with liquid from the tap and put on a large fire. To make the water boil faster, cover the container with a lid. Immediately after that we turn off the heat and boil the potatoes for about 25-35 minutes. Attention: time may vary depending on the size of the component. After the allotted minutes, we check the potatoes for the degree of readiness. To do this, pierce it with a fork. If it easily enters the potato, then you can turn off the burner. If not, then it’s worthwhile to extend the cooking time for 6-8 minutes.
At the end, we shift the vegetable to a cutting board and leave it alone so that it cools down to a warm state. Next, using a knife, peel the component from the skins and grind it into cubes. Pour finely chopped potatoes into a clean plate.
Step 2: prepare the onions.
Using a knife, peel the onion from the husk. Then thoroughly rinse the component under running warm water and put it on a cutting board. Finely chop the onion into cubes and pour into a free plate. Attention: For the preparation of salad, you can use either ordinary or Crimean or white variety. Pour the crushed component into a clean plate.
Step 3: prepare the pickles.
We lay pickles on a cutting board and, using a knife, remove the edges. Then grind the components into cubes and transfer to a free plate.
Step 4: prepare the pickled mushrooms.
Pickled mushrooms usually already go chopped, but if you have them whole, then put them on a cutting board and chop in small pieces. To prepare a salad, I take both champignons and butter or honey mushrooms. If the last components are small, I do not grind them, but in this form I add to the dish. At the end, move the mushrooms to a clean plate and proceed to the preparation of the greens.
Step 5: prepare the parsley.
Wash the parsley well under running water, then shake off excess liquid and put it on a cutting board. We chop the greens with a knife and immediately pour it into a free plate.
Step 6: prepare a salad of pickles and mushrooms.
In a large bowl, spread the chopped boiled potatoes, pickles, pickled mushrooms, chopped parsley, onions, and add vegetable unrefined oil and to taste salt and black pepper. Using a spoon, mix everything thoroughly and can serve the dish to the table.
Step 7: serve pickles and mushrooms.
We transfer the finished dish from a bowl to a salad bowl or a special plate and serve it to the dining table with pieces of bread. Since the salad turns out to be very tasty and satisfying, they can easily treat friends and family to lunch or dinner without any other food.
Bon appetit to all!
- instead of pickles, you can add pickles to the salad;
- Before adding salt to the dish, I advise you to taste it. Since cucumbers and mushrooms themselves are salty, it is important not to overdo it with this ingredient and not spoil the salad;
- so that the onion does not bitter, you can pickle it in advance in warm water by adding a teaspoon of table vinegar, a pinch of salt and sugar;
- at will, boiled potatoes are not chopped on a cutting board with a knife, but with a coarse grater. So it will be less pronounced in the salad and give it softness and tenderness.