Ingredients for making cucumber and tomato salad
- Medium-sized cucumbers 3 pieces
- Fresh medium sized 6 pieces
- Green onions 2-3 feathers
- Fresh dill greens optional
- Sour cream with a fat content of 20% 1 / 3-2 / 3 cup
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Cucumber, Tomato, Sour Cream
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Tablespoon, cutting board, kitchen knife, medium bowl, salad bowl, glass, kitchen paper towels, vegetable cutter
Cooking cucumber and tomato salad:
Step 1: prepare the tomatoes.
We wash the tomatoes under running warm water, wipe them with kitchen paper towels and put them on a cutting board. Using a knife, remove the place to which the tail was attached. Now we cut the vegetables into medium slices and, if desired, divide each into two pieces. The crushed components are gently moved to a medium bowl.
We carefully wash the cucumbers under running water, wipe them with kitchen paper towels and put them on a cutting board. With a knife, cut off the edges of the components and then grind in circles, crescent or cubes. In fact, the shape of the vegetables does not matter, since they do not produce as much juice as tomatoes. Attention: if the cucumber has a coarse skin, then be sure to cut it with a vegetable cutter. Pour chopped vegetables into a common bowl.
Step 3: prepare the green onions.
We wash green onions under running water, shake off excess liquid and put on a cutting board. Using a knife, grind the component and immediately pour into a container with cucumbers and tomatoes.
Step 4: prepare the dill.
Step 4: prepare the dill
We wash the dill under running water, shake off excess fluid and spread it on a flat surface. Finely chop the greens with a knife and pour it into a bowl of vegetables. Attention: This component is absolutely optional. If someone from the household does not like dill, then it can be excluded from the salad. At least, the dish from this will not become less tasty.
Step 5: prepare a salad of cucumbers and tomatoes.
To taste, sprinkle the chopped vegetables with salt and season with sour cream. Using a tablespoon, carefully mix all the ingredients and then, without hesitation, pour the dish into a salad bowl.
Step 6: serve a salad of cucumbers and tomatoes.
Such a salad is recommended to be served immediately after preparation for the dinner table, as it may leak. But you can enjoy this vitamin dish along with fried potatoes, various types of cereals with meat and even just with pieces of bread. The salad is very tasty, despite the simplicity of its preparation. The main thing is that he impresses almost all dishes and gives an unforgettable aftertaste.
- for the preparation of the salad, try to use tomatoes of hard varieties so that they keep their shape even after we chop them;
- in addition to the ingredients indicated in the recipe, Crimean or white can be added to the salad instead of green onions. Then the dish will acquire a piquant sharpness;
- vegetables can be chopped and put in a bowl, but not seasoned with sour cream. In this state, they may be about 30 minutes. And just before serving, you can add the sauce to the salad table in the salad;
- to give the dish an interesting aroma and taste, in a separate container, you can pre-mix sour cream with salt, black pepper, and also with chopped two cloves of garlic. Only after that fill salad with sauce and serve for dinner.